HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE;GETTING IT DONE

This has been one of the biggest questions on the mind of people all over the world. How do I get to find my purpose?

KNOW GOD: The surest way to finding purpose is in God. God created humans and he gave each and everyone of us different purpose. Only an inventor knows the full potential of his/her creation and how it can be maximized. So get to know God, ask Him the essence of your creation. You are not just created to fill up space on earth. No!

PASSION: Most times, your purpose  resides in your passion. Though sometimes some passion are not natural. For example, naturally I love doing music alot. I can't tell you how much joy I derive from it, that's another way you can get your purpose: what gives  you joy? My parents wanted me to be in the medicals, unconsciously I also developed passion for it. The passion isn't natural but induced by external factors. Find your passion, what you are passionate about and what gives you joy doing them. This will give you a headway in finding your purpose.

YOUR GIFTS AND TALENTS: This is another sure way of getting your purpose. Gifts and talents are inborn, they are what you can do without being compelled to do. They are what you can do differently from other individuals. They just lie in you primarily. Purpose most times if not all the time lies in your gifts and talents because it is where you can function effortlessly.

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART: Many times, you'd have this nudging of what you should really be or do. As for me, even though I am a medical student, I fully know music is just what I want to do always. Not because I want to do it, but because my heart has always been pointing at it to me ever since.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE FOR: It's obvious whatever you can sacrifice for, you love it. Whatever gets your passion and love so much that you can sacrifice anything for it. Take note of them. I remember when I was attending a guitar class. I badly wanted to learn how to play a guitar but I didn't have money to get to class and go back home after the class. A regular guy who's neutral or doesn't love music would give up. I didn't, I would trek right from my home to the class and treck back home after the class. It wasn't easy but it was worth it. Things you could sacrifice for, check them as your purpose may lie in them too.

Finding your life purpose is necessary to being fulfilled in life. I wish you a fulfilled life.

Disqus Comments